How do you succeed in sales today? It's not as simple as it used to be, and nearly every organization's success now rests on the power of their sales force.
It's no longer enough to train an individual to sell. Today we need to motivate our salespeople to sell because they want to excel, to be a part of a successful organization, and to believe in what they're selling. They should understand the company and the product or service they're selling.
The sales development process helps salespeople internalize their knowledge of the selling process and the product, what motivates buyers, the other options that are available to buyers, positive motivation, and a personal drive to succeed.
The result is a powerful salesforce comprised of individuals who meet or exceed their sales goals.
Our program is designed for people involved in any aspect of sales and focuses on these key sales development areas:
* Success in Sales
* The Importance of Balance
* The Selling/Buying Process
* Building Attitudes for Positive Results
* The Role of Goals
* Developing Referral Sources
* Getting Appointments
* Gaining Favorable Attention
* Discovering Wants and Needs
* Communication Skills
* Handling Stalls and Objections
* Getting Commitment & Follow-Up
* Managing Your Time
* Continuing Your Personal and Professional Growth
Leadership Development | Management Development | Supervisory Development
Sales Development | Customer Service | Time Management Strategies | Strategic Planning